I use WordPress for about 99% of my clients’ projects. I do this for a variety of reasons but mostly because my WordPress workflow is pretty efficient and my clients are already familiar with the a...
You are viewing a list of articles tagged: workflow
Since starting my own freelance business I've battled with a process I like for establishing new projects. After an overdue amount of time, I've discovered a way to automate folder and file creatio...
Everywhere I've looked for some guidance on how to best tailor email subscriptions in a Ruby on Rails app has turned up fairly empty. After some trial and error I a found method that fits my needs ...
- Build A Less Annoying Newsletter Signup Form 28,489 views
- How to Create a Skeleton Screen Loading Effect 15,430 views
- Understanding Active Record Associations 8,495 views
- Lets Build: With Tailwind CSS - Responsive Navbar 5,485 views
- Ruby on Rails API with Vue.js 5,133 views
- Let's Build: With Ruby on Rails - A Blog with Comments 4,737 views
- Understanding the Asset Pipeline in Ruby on Rails 3,665 views
- Ruby on Rails Drag and Drop Uploads with Active Storage, Stimulus.js and Dropzone.js 2,557 views
- How to Use GraphQL with Ruby on Rails 2,440 views