The web is always changing and with change comes new technologies that allow us designers and developers to build and write better code. Sometimes we have to update technologies we use to something...
You are viewing a list of articles tagged: php
When I start most projects I like to utilize some build tools to make the code more optimized as well as my workflow.
Part 14 walks you through the folder structure of our new Kirby installation...
Revisiting the primary navigation
In Part 18 we styled just about all of the home page header. In part 19, I revisited the primary navigation which I completely forgot to style!
Join me in...
Coding the Process Section.
In part 21 I continue coding the home page by starting the process section of our design. This section is a little more complex than most as we'll use a new field ...
Coding the Footer
In part 23 I round out the home page design and spend time coding the footer.
To make this a global component I needed to make sure it's a snippet of its own inside the s...
Coding the Services Page
So far in this series you've seen me team up with my, now wife, Alyssa to design and build a consultancy website for marketing purposes. Part 27 marks the beginning o...
Whether you're a beginner or advanced developer who uses WordPress day-to-day, you might face some limitations with your local development environment. This tutorial is targeted towards those looki...
- How to Create a Skeleton Screen Loading Effect 11,192 views
- Build A Less Annoying Newsletter Signup Form 10,021 views
- Understanding Active Record Associations 8,141 views
- Lets Build: With Tailwind CSS - Responsive Navbar 3,218 views
- Ruby on Rails API with Vue.js 3,199 views
- Let's Build: With Ruby on Rails - A Blog with Comments 3,105 views
- Understanding the Asset Pipeline in Ruby on Rails 2,202 views
- Ruby on Rails Drag and Drop Uploads with Active Storage, Stimulus.js and Dropzone.js 1,548 views
- How to Use GraphQL with Ruby on Rails 1,342 views