There have been some major rebrands taking place in 2016 and we are only halfway through the year. This post is dedicated to honoring the most popular rebrands of the year as well as the evolution ...
You are viewing a list of articles tagged: brand
Coding The Home Page Brand Strategy Section
In Part 20 of my Let's Build: A Consultancy Website series I walk you through finishing some last-minute tweaks of our primary header as well as ...
Designing and Coding the Hire Me Page
In part 31 I record a very long but thorough screencast of my design for the Hire me page as well as the coding process involved to make it come to life....
- How to Create a Skeleton Screen Loading Effect 11,194 views
- Build A Less Annoying Newsletter Signup Form 10,021 views
- Understanding Active Record Associations 8,141 views
- Lets Build: With Tailwind CSS - Responsive Navbar 3,219 views
- Ruby on Rails API with Vue.js 3,200 views
- Let's Build: With Ruby on Rails - A Blog with Comments 3,105 views
- Understanding the Asset Pipeline in Ruby on Rails 2,202 views
- Ruby on Rails Drag and Drop Uploads with Active Storage, Stimulus.js and Dropzone.js 1,548 views
- How to Use GraphQL with Ruby on Rails 1,342 views