As a front end developer who tries to keep up with the latest trends, I find it a constant challenge to define my own unique path when building a website or application. The web is an ever evolving...
Keeping up with the fast-paced environment of the world wide web is an increasingly challenging feat. Your workflow, your tools, and your knowledge of programming all play a significant role in where you stand as a web developer. How does one keep up? What steps must be taken to achieve results without sacrificing performance and code quality? Much is discussed here.
Top 10 Popular articles:
- How to Create a Skeleton Screen Loading Effect 11,197 views
- Build A Less Annoying Newsletter Signup Form 10,021 views
- Understanding Active Record Associations 8,141 views
- Lets Build: With Tailwind CSS - Responsive Navbar 3,220 views
- Ruby on Rails API with Vue.js 3,201 views
- Let's Build: With Ruby on Rails - A Blog with Comments 3,106 views
- Understanding the Asset Pipeline in Ruby on Rails 2,203 views
- Ruby on Rails Drag and Drop Uploads with Active Storage, Stimulus.js and Dropzone.js 1,548 views
- How to Use GraphQL with Ruby on Rails 1,344 views